Let your research participants reveal their true behaviour in our cosy UX lab, designed to feel like home. Your participants will feel at ease in comfortable surroundings, whilst you observe from another room.
Test your digital products on a range of devices:
- Desktop PC
- Smart TV
- Mobile devices (10+ testing devices)
We’ve carefully selected testing tools to provide maximum insights without feeling intrusive for a user. Harness our comprehensive room and screen recordings, and eye-tracking technology, to extract valuable data and leave with actionable insights.
- High-quality video and audio recording of sessions.
- Desktop eye-tracking technology (TobiiPro Lab and Nano).
- Portable eye-tracking glasses, for testing on mobile and tablet devices (Tobii Glasses 2).
We don’t just want your participants to feel at home, we want your team to be comfortable as well! Reach maximum productivity in our flexible and spacious observation area, suitable for multiple activities:
- Become a fly on the wall and observe users’ body language through our one-way glass or via live stream recording.
- Conduct workshops, focus groups or meetings, with complimentary refreshments provided by CTI.
One of our dedicated lab technicians will support your session, all included in your UX lab hire fee. Our technicians are all experienced UX researchers, available to:
- Facilitate device setup
- Ensure that your testing session runs smoothly
If you’re new to user testing or looking to upgrade your research, our UX researchers can offer a range of additional services. Over and above the standard lab hire experience, our UX team can:
- Create testable prototypes and wireframes
- Recruit participants
- Plan sessions
- Facilitate testing
- Analyse findings
- Conduct workshops
We’ll provide technical support through your session as part of the UX lab hire price; for other services please get in touch and we can create a tailored quote for you.