We use Magento to create eCommerce sites that are enterprise level built, tested and supported 24/7.
Whether you are planning to launch your first eCommerce website, migrate over to Magento or update your existing Magento website, we can help. We've built a reputation for bringing creativity, ecommerce expertise and technical excellence to Magento ecommerce development and design.
We can help you
The website has enabled us to expand rapidly and become a major player in the UK, as well as in several key European markets. Our on-going work with CTI has focused on improving conversion rates, which are now consistently in excess of 5%, much higher than our targeted 3%.
Mark Coxhead, Co-founder of the Protein Works
Why choose us?
We offer an end-to-end service from user experience and stunning designs to seamless integration with ERP and EPOS software systems, accounting software and payment gateways.
Years of experience
We've been working closely with Magento ecommerce software for over 5 years and regard it as the most robust, secure, fully featured ecommerce web application available.
With options of Magento Enterprise, Magento Community and Magento Go we can deliver tailored ecommerce solutions for the full spectrum of online retailers from SME's to international retailers.
Our Process Timeline
- We love meeting our clients in the discovery workshop. It’s a great opportunity for you to tell us what you want from your project and get all your ideas out in the open. Our passionate creative team will work closely with you to create a design that seamlessly fits with your brand identity.
- Now we’ve established what you need, it’s time for us to start to make your ideas come to life. Our expert team will work together to carefully consider the needs of your end user and apply the highest industry standards, ensuring that the functionality, performance and security of your project is given the highest priority.
- Before your website is launched, our team of testers will work hard to ensure that your website is fully prepared, with extensive user testing as well as content preparation and optimisation.
- It’s time for all our hard work and planning to come together. We’ll work hard to make sure that your website launch goes to plan.
- Support Services
- We’ve got a variety of support services available, including 24/7 assistance - so there’s always someone to speak to if you have any questions or encounter any problems throughout the lifetime of your website.
- Digital Marketing
- There’s lots of ways our dedicated marketing team can help you to optimise your online performance, from SEO to CRO, we can help you ensure that you achieve the best possible results.