This training day has now passed. Registration for 2019 open now.
CTI Digital are hosting an E-Commerce specific PPC and SEO training day that will cover the tools needed for a strong Search Engine Marketing campaign.
This course is ideal for e-commerce businesses with a basic understanding of SEO and PPC, but are looking to discover how they can use and implement these tools more effectively. Not an e-commerce business? See our dedicated SEO and PPC for lead generation training here.
Attracting and converting customers is more difficult than ever before as retailers must compete with more and more brands. Tools like PPC and SEO however, can work together to raise your online visibility and give you the competitive edge you need. By growing your knowledge of these tools, you can target and grow specific areas of your business by exposing them to exactly who you want, where you most need to.
The day will consist of a series of seminars, broken up by Q&As, live demos, and activities involving your own AdWords and Analytics Account. Here are some of the topics that will be covered on the day:
- Keyword research
- Technical on-page SEO elements
- Link profiles and off-page factors
- Local SEO
- Measuring and Reporting in Google Analytics and Data Studio
- Best practices for Adwords account set up
- AdWords metrics explained
- How to optimise your existing Adwords account
- How to implement Google Shopping Ads
- Google Merchant Centre & Shopping Feeds
An excellent insight to SEO and PPC which can be implemented straight away. Very detailed and informative.
Clemence Flamee, The Little Greene Paint Co