How to take your online marketing to the next level.
CTI Digital are hosting a Search Engine Marketing training day that will cover the tools for a strong Search Engine Optimisation and Online Advertising campaign.
This course is ideal for Marketers with a basic understanding of SEO and PPC, but are looking to discover how they can use and implement these tools more effectively.
PPC and SEO work hand in hand to promote your brand online. With a fundamental knowledge of these tools, you can target and grow specific areas of your business by exposing them to exactly who you want, when and where you most need to.
The day will consist of a series of seminars, broken up by Q&As, live demos, and activities involving your own AdWords and Analytics Account. Here are some of the topics that will be covered on the day:
- Keyword research
- Technical on-page SEO elements
- Link profiles and off-page factors
- Local SEO
- Measuring and Reporting in Google Analytics and Data Studio
- Best practices for Adwords account set up
- AdWords metrics explained
- How to optimise your existing Adwords account
- How to implement Google Shopping Ads
- Google Merchant Centre & Shopping Feeds
A simple and easy to understand course packed full of great advice and takeaways.
Paul Gilby, Media Manager at Sound on Sound