Umbraco is known for its friendly CMS editing experience and ease of customisation as an open-source technology. Here are a few more reasons we back Umbraco for B2B and B2C businesses:
- Intuitive back-office with a small editor learning curve
- Customisable content types allow Umbraco to facilitate your unique business content
- Built-in Media library with dynamic image processing features
- Composable architecture that allows for simple integration with services such as Hubspot, Microsoft Dynamics, Office365, Sharepoint and many more
- Simple integration with Microsoft Azure APIs for advanced control over Search, Image, AI, and Data
- Full design control over your HTML, CSS and page templates
- Multi-language capabilities
- Powerful search functionality with the built-in Examine Lucene based engine
Our experts build and manage Umbraco solutions for clients within leisure & tourism, health & fitness, and construction, as well as public sector and membership organisations.
We've built every kind of solution, from an EPOS connected member area to a spa booking solution through an authenticated customer portal. From health checks to support and hosting, we take you from start to finish. What's next?
An organisation's website no longer sits in isolation away from the rest of its business and as such, integration with 3rd party systems such as CRMs, ERP and payment systems is key. Umbraco has a composable architecture allowing for complex integrations between your Umbraco CMS and any external system used in your organisation.
We work with digital marketing integrations such as Dot Digital and Campaign Monitor in addition to CRM and operations platforms including Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics, ERP solutions, and payment processing and have integrated Umbraco with many of the systems mentioned above
Our onboarding process is simple but thorough. Whilst we're taking care of the technical switch, our in house DevOps team conducts a site audit and health check to identify any urgent patches or critical updates required to safeguard your site
We also run an infrastructure review and manage the migration of existing services, all to ensure your data is secure and systems are running smoothly.